Inland Eye Specialists has been providing comprehensive ophthalmology services since it was founded in 1982 by Dr. R. Michael Duffin. We have grown to 17 doctors covering the whole spectrum of sub-specialty care. Patients no longer have to travel to Los Angeles, Orange County or San Diego to receive world class care. Our offices are conveniently located throughout Southwest Riverside County and Northern San Diego County.
We are proud to be one of the few AAAASF accredited outpatient surgery centers in the area. The convenience of our modern center has been enthusiastically received by our patients. We also have full-service optical centers in our Hemet, Murrieta, and Southwest Riverside County locations.
Our doctors utilize the most advanced technology to provide patients with a thorough eye examination. Their training and expertise allow them to provide the highest quality eye care. Our doctors offer treatment for a variety of visual needs and problems including:
- Laser Vision Correction (LASIK)
- Diagnosis and treatment of medical eye disorders such as cataracts, glaucoma, macular degeneration, and diabetes
- Cataract surgery with no-stitch, no-patch, no-injection technique
- Plastic surgery of the eyelids
- Corneal transplantation
- Diagnosis and treatment of retinal disorders and diseases
- Pediatric and adult strabismus (crossed-eyes)
- Routine vision examinations and eye health check-ups
- Contact lens fittings (disposable, soft, hard) including specialized fittings
- Low vision evaluations and rehabilitation
Our staff is trained to provide you with the best in medical and surgical eye care. Our practice team members, many of whom have professional degrees, are specifically trained to help answer your questions. It is our goal to make your visit with us pleasant and convenient. We are here to help you!